Wednesday, July 30, 2014

GOT KIDS AND A WEAR WATCH? GET BABY TIME

I have two kids: a three year old and a 6 months old. I love picking them up and playing with them. And when I do, it is inevitable that they are going to start poking at my Samsung Gear Live watch. When they do, bad things start happening.

I should say that they did happen until I downloaded Baby Time. Baby Time simply locks the watch screen, and the only way to unlock it is to swipe up twice and then down twice. Something neither of my kids are likely to do by accident, though I'm confident my oldest, if he watches me do it once, will figure it out.

Baby Time keeps the kiddos from accidentally starting Google Now or any of the other apps on the watch. It's free, and it requires no permissions.

Is this an app I'm probably going to need at the office? No. Instead, consider this a PSA: if you have little kids, then you need Baby Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment