Wednesday, January 22, 2014

TYPOGRAPHY FOR LAWYERS - A MUST READ FOR EVERY LAWYER

There have been a number of posts on here about how to tweak Word to help you in your day-to-day practice. But little attention has been paid to how everything you create in Word should look. In fact, that is a topic I didn't take seriously until a couple of years ago when I stumbled across Typography for Lawyers

The Typography for Lawyers site and book goes in depth in the importance of the type of font you should use, when to use it, and a vast array of formatting issues. I frequently refer to it and I send my colleagues to it whenever I have a question about how something should look in a brief.

Learning every Word trick and tip out there will do you know good if you don't follow good typographical principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment